- responding to your requests, enquires and/or complaints;
- to maintain your account details;
- providing you with our products or services that you have requested;
- to improve our products and services;
- providing you with any communications in which we think you might be interested, or which you have requested;
- letting you know about developments in our procedures, products, services, activities and programs that might be useful to you;
- meeting our employer obligations, to contact next of kin in an emergency, and to ensure that our employees and contractors have the skills, experience, qualifications and clearances required to perform services for RUNGOPHER and our customers;
- collecting feedback and information from third parties relating to our employees, contractors and suppliers’ performance of services for or on behalf of RUNGOPHER;
- to consider employment applications;
- to verify your competency for certain tasks/activities;
- for emergencies.
RUNGOPHER will take reasonable steps to ensure personal information that it keeps is accurate, up-to-date and relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used.
RUNGOPHER must only use or disclose your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with laws, perform RUNGOPHER’s functions or exercise its rights.
How we collect and securely store personal information: Personal information may be collected by RUNGOPHER by way of provision of personal information by individuals via the phone, online contact forms and employment applications, user-generated content; market research, emails, and during face-to-face meetings and interviews. Where necessary and with your consent, we supplement the information we receive from you with information from third party sources.
RUNGOPHER takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. RUNGOPHER’s code of conduct policies prohibit employees from looking at, recording or disclosing personal information about you except in course of performance of their duties. Security measures include:
- limiting access to the information we collect about you to “a need-to-know” basis;
- requiring any third-party providers to have adequate security measures; and
- limiting physical access to our premises and putting in place other physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in line with industry standards.
How you may access and correct your personal information: Under the APPs, you may be able to obtain a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. The APPs provide some exceptions to your rights in this regard. To make a request to access this information, please contact us in writing to one of the contact addresses below. We will require you to verify your identity and specify what information you require. We may charge a fee to cover the cost of verifying the application and locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested.
We endeavour to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact RUNGOPHER if you believe that the information we hold about you requires correction or is out-of-date.
We will endeavour to respond to written requests within 30 business days after a request is received by us.
We may also disclose your personal information if it is required or authorised by law, where disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life, health or safety, Work, Health and Safety Investigations or where we are otherwise permitted by the PIPP Act, Privacy Act, other relevant legislation or authorized by you.
RUNGOPHER’s digital information is stored on servers within Australia. RUNGOPHER takes all reasonable steps to ensure that it deals with reputable entities for the purposes of securely storing personal information.
RUNGOPHER only retains personal information for periods required by law and/or our business operations.
Our website may contain links to third party websites. We do not operate these websites and therefore are not responsible for the collection or handling of personal information by the operators of these websites.
Lodging a complaint with the Australian Information Commissioner – personal information: If you do not receive a response from RUNGOPHER after 30 days or if you are not satisfied with the response, you can then lodge a complaint with the OAIC (telephone: 1300 363 992 | at www.oaic.gov.au).
Postal Address: 511/410 Elizabeth st Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia | T: +61 498 204 742 - | E: firstname.lastname@example.org